POSITION: Spring 2016 Intern
REPORTS TO: VP of Sales, Marketing, and Operations
Kule is a quickly growing fashion brand centered on the perfect striped shirt. Founded by CFDA member Nikki Kule, the company sells through its own e-commerce platform (www.kule.com) and through select specialty retailers in the US and around the world. Privately held and headquartered in New York’s Flatiron District, Kule’s team is small and scrappy, but our advisors are some of the most respected and well-connected leaders in retail.
KULE is looking for energetic, well-rounded interns to help build our small but rapidly growing business.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Analysis and creating recommendations on digital marketing campaigns
- Writing and designing social media posts and email marketing blasts
- Storyboarding ideas for blog and other digital content
- Liaising with PR firm
- Managing sample traffic
- Creating and updating weekly sales reports
- Maintaining style master
- Wholesale and special order entry
- Coordination with warehouse/3PL
- Market prep: preparing linesheets, coordinating client communication
- Updating product information on ecommerce platform
- Assisting with customer service
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a start-up brand and have a meaningful impact as it scales. Projects can be flexible based on the candidates’ interest, skills, and schedule.
Candidates will be eligible for a weekly stipend based on skills and availability.
- Must be very organized, self-motivated, and have excellent written communication skills.
- Should be interested in pursuing a career in the fashion or ecommerce industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products required.
Interested candidates should e-mail a resume and optional cover letter to email@example.com.