Management Artists is an international team of agents and producers that represent and foster the careers of the highest caliber talent in photography, creative direction, styling and beauty. With offices in New York, Paris and Milan, Management Artists provides a full range of services to both its worldwide exclusive artists and clients, including full photo shoot production, syndication and licensing as well as the development of special projects such as books and exhibitions.
We are looking for detail-oriented and enthusiastic interns whose interest lie in the management side of fashion photography. This is a great opportunity to learn from a team of some of the most uniquely creative individuals in the industry and gain exposure to amazing photographers and stylists from around the world.
- Available a minimum of three days per week
- Punctual attendance from 10:30am to 6pm
- Knowledge of MAC platform and Photoshop
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Must be highly organized and proactive
- Must be responsive and efficient in handling daily requests
- Managing the Artists Portfolios and Work Archive
- Assisting in the maintenance of the company website and digital archiving: Lookbooks
- Assisting Producers with photoshoot logistics
- Assisting Producer with creative research when needed
- Help with social media when needed
- Help on set when needed
Compensation: School Credit Provided
To apply: Please send your resume to Kyra at email@example.com