Marieclaire St John is a luxury womenswear collection known best for the customizable DRESSHIRT loved by celebrities and influencers worldwide and is seeking dedicated interns for the Spring semester to begin ASAP.
- Social Media - Creating and posting original content on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
- PR - Sample packaging and tracking, pitch building and monitoring online media for new press or celebrities. Assisting with celebrity gifting and stylist pulls.
- Production - Assisting with garment production, working with factories and trim suppliers in the garment district.
- Office responsibilities - Aiding Fashion Coordinator with general office organization, inventory management and working on website press and blog.
- Other: Helping on photoshoots, layout and design of assets and finding design inspiration.
- Knowledge of fashion and the industry forces - important brands, media outlets, bloggers, etc.
- Strong social media savvy - evidence of a strong personal social presence is a plus.
- Elevated creative aesthetic.
- Eager to learn, highly organized with excellent communication skills
- Drive to work in an entrepreneurial environment with an interest in all sides of a growing fashion company.
- Computer proficient - Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop a plus.
- Enrolled in or just graduated from a degree program
Compensation: The position is unpaid. Ability to receive school credit is preferred. A metro card will be provided for travel expenses.
Timeline: We are looking for someone who is available twice a week and to start immediately.
Serious and qualified applicants only, please send your detailed resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Intern, [Your Name]