Massimo Bonini is a worldwide leading company in the wholesaling of luxury shoes and accessories. The deep experience and market knowledge of its founders, Mr. Massimo Bonini, and his wife Mrs. Sabrina Scarpellini, made the showroom a successful reality, which has been growing for more than 25 years, starting with the first showroom opened in via Montenapoleone in the 80s.
Nowadays the company manages around 40 brands, operating in more than 85 countries, through their Showrooms: two in via Montenapoleone in Milan, and another one in the Fifth Avenue in NY. The brand portfolio of strong and complementary brands together with the unique and exclusive distribution project offers a distinguishing and qualitative value.
The NY showroom now carries around 12 brands including MSGM, No.21, Les Petits Joueurs and Oscar Tiye.
Description of job
Massimo Bonini is looking for a motivated candidate with experience in the Shoes & Accessories Market and knowledge of US market, with strong connections and relationships with buyers.
Previous experience and knowledge of Shoes & Accessories world and US market are essential conditions.
- Responsible for achieving sales goals and developing long lasting client relationships
- Provide the highest level of customer service with existing and new customers
- Develop relationships with key/high image accounts (visit regularly; monitor and give feedback on competitive activity)
- Generate sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets
- Ensure that market goals are linked to brand and Company priorities
- Monitor flow of activities required to achieve brand priorities for assigned market, USA
- Occasional travels within the U.S. and Internationally
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and directives
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English (Conversational Italian is a plus)
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work within a team and individually
- Business awareness
- Qualified Degree / Master Degree
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.