We are looking for a talented, Senior Account Executive/Sales candidate for our multi-brand showroom based in New York City. The candidate should have a proven sales background in the fashion business industry.
Our business is a fully integrated multi-line showroom representing a diverse range of emerging and established European & American designers and fashion brands.
We promote constant growth, and being proactive is key; therefore, the candidate must be well organized, detail oriented, and capable of executing multiple projects on multiple accounts in a timely manner. This person must have 2-3 years wholesale experience within the fashion arena managing contemporary lines and selling to specialty and major accounts.
- Service existing accounts while increasing sales volume and profitability per door on a seasonal basis.
- Analyze, forecast and project seasonal/annual account sales budgets. Maximize selling opportunities in order to meet sales goals and targets.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with buyers and store management.
- Grow account base and penetrate new markets, while maintaining the brand integrity. Identify and establish contact with potential customers proactively.
- Create and implement business plans and strategies. Anticipate changes to the business and adapt strategies to ensure continued success. Follow up on all meeting recap notes.
- Attend trade shows (both locally and regionally) such as Coterie and Who’s Next, Intermezzo, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating appointments and organizing samples including timing and transportation from shows economically.
- Partner with the PR & Marketing team to initiate marketing, advertising/PR strategies and proper brand promotion.
- Mentor and work with others on the sales team to further his/her skills through knowledge sharing.
- Maintain database with up-to-date contacts and activity details.
- Maintain professional etiquette and standards within showroom and at all times while interacting with customers and representing the brand.
- Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage-up where necessary.
- Research and seek out new account opportunities.
- Education and Requirements-BS Degree or Sales experience equivalent.
Skills and Specifications:
- Must be results driven and have a proven track record.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and possess a tenacious work attitude and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Innovative and proactive, with strong problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of brand positioning, with strong business acumen.
- Must be able to travel.
- Must be presentable, clean, organized and hard-working.
To apply, please send your resume to Deborah at firstname.lastname@example.org.