Nadine Johnson & Associates, Inc. is seeking an experienced Social Media Director to work within a diverse range of clients.
- Shape global social media strategy that reflects brand DNA, delivers effective, cohesive brand messaging to the consumer, and achieves brand objectives
- Manage and further build client social media strategy in regards to both paid and organic content
- Creative campaign development and implementation
- Create cohesive content calendar for NJA and all clients including the full execution of content - for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blog, Pinterest, Instagram (and other relevant platforms)
- Identify viral, digital word-of-mouth marketing opportunities with the goal of driving traffic, and customer acquisition across channels
- Drive all key promotions, contests, and campaigns – including paid media campaigns
- Attend NJA events and act as the face of the social media
- Guide business analysis and measurement of programs to drive continuous improvement and ROI for clients, as well as traffic to the NJA site; in order to raise awareness for the company.
- Oversee team of 2, Community Manager and Social Media Specialist
- Work cohesively with PR departments to ensure messaging is being displayed across all channels
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5-8 years of experience
- Experience launching and driving both social media and paid digital media campaigns
- Well-versed in multiple social media platforms with an established presence on them
- Knowledge of managing a social budget (for select clients) and determining the best use of funds to meet specific goals
- Proven track record of delivering analysis
- Strong understanding of analytical tools on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Utilizing these skills to benchmark results, drive ROI, and determine KPI’s
- Proficient in social media management tools and services (e.g., Tweet Deck, Sprout Social)
- People management experience; managing a team and achieving goals while working with distributed team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation writing and delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with brand Founder, internal teams, key external clients
- Self-starter and highly motivated – capable of working independently yet collaboratively within a fast paced environment
- Ability to “dive in,” manage details, and “get it done” in a resource constrained environment
- Advanced interest in arts & culture, hospitality, restaurants, fashion and design
Salary based on experience
Full Health Benefits
We look for a diversity of skills that goes beyond traditional Social Media & PR experience; i.e. what each candidate brings to the conversation. Where they have lived, worked, volunteered. How up to date they are on trends, digitization, context and economic/global issues that are relevant now and will be discussed internally and with the clients. What they read, what events they attend/have attended, what knowledge they have on brands and the perception of those brands as our core ethos is to communicate and set up the messaging based on facts as well as an intuitive understanding of each client’s perception in the marketplace.
To apply, please send your resume to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc Alix at email@example.com, subject line "Social Media Director."
Nadine Johnson and Associates, Inc. is a collaborative, tight-knit practice, with clients based in Asia, Europe, South America and the U.S, providing tactical counsel, event planning, image/brand consulting, and strategic media outreach utilizing a handpicked team of associates, strong media contacts worldwide and the ability to work effectively across all platforms, including traditional media, online and social media. Though diverse in size and emphasis, clients are culled from the highest echelons of the art & culture, hospitality, real estate, architecture & design, fashion, entertainment, business and media industries.