Navia Vision, a creative production agency, is looking for production interns for New York Fashion Week FALL/WINTER 2016!
Navia Vision is a full-service boutique agency with a multidisciplinary team of creatives that handle everything from event, photo and video planning and production to music programming, location scouting, lighting design, set design and video.
We are looking for a team of interns to help with the production of several shows during New York Fashion Week in February. Interns will play a vital role in the production of our shows, by working closely with the team to learn the in’s and out’s of the production from planning to execution.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support on the day-of fashion shows:
- Provide front of house and back of house assistance with setup, runway venue preparation, designer guest ushers, check-in press and special guests
- Provide administrative support and occasional errands as needed
- Must be able to commit FEBRUARY 10 – 17. Days/Times are flexible
- NYC resident or strong familiarity with the city
- Strong desire to be in fashion show and event production
- Previous fashion week experience a plus
How to apply:
Send a headshot, resume and availability to Danielle at email@example.com by February 2 WITH THE SUBJECT LINE: nyfw fw16 - intern [enter name]