Fine jewelry brand, PAIGE NOVICK/PHYNE by PAIGE NOVICK is hiring a Sales Account Manager. This position will be responsible for opening and maintaining wholesale accounts in the US (territory TBD, based on relationships). The Account Manager will work closely with major luxury retailers + better specialty stores and will be responsible for overall sales, brand development and strategic growth plan.
Will work closely with Sales Director to strategically achieve and exceed seasonal and annual sales goals. Candidate should ideally have current relationships with key luxury department and upscale specialty store buyers. Opening and developing new relationships will be a major part of the role.
- Must be willing to travel – 60% (trade shows, market visits, store trainings, special events, trunk shows)
- Attend trade shows and lead showroom market appointments with buyers and merchant teams – put together strong assortments based on in depth knowledge of account and historical sales performance by door
- Must be comfortable cold calling, making store visits to existing and new accounts to present the collection, etc.
- Responsible for monthly and annual sales projections, work in tandem with Sales Director to insure goals are met.
- Analyze monthly and weekly selling reports to maximize reorders and capitalize on growth potential, find new opportunities to increase the business
- Manage account maintenance through all points – order through delivery and follow up
- Possess in depth knowledge of the brand and provide product knowledge trainings as needed
- Comfortable and confident working with clientele at trunk shows/ special events at retail doors
- 5 years + of proven experience in wholesale sales with documented track record of business growth
- Fine jewelry experience preferred
- Understanding of luxury market
- A network of luxury wholesale contacts
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Self motivated and goal oriented while being a team player
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excel and Microsoft Proficient
- Bachelor degree or higher
To apply, please email: Nicole@paigenovick.com, subject line “Sales Account Manager.” Please only apply if you meet the above qualifications.
About the Company:
When Paige Novick officially launched her luxury accessories company in 2008, she was hardly a stranger to the fashion industry. After studying at the Sorbonne, Paris, Paige landed an internship with Karl Lagerfeld at Chanel.
A native New-Yorker and a Francophile, Paige designs with an urban sensibility and draws inspiration from her background in art and architecture while living in Paris.
Paige launched her PHYNE by Paige Novick collection, a range of fine jewelry in 2013. The collection boasts understated cool and simple elegance, striking the perfect balance between of the moment relevance and timeless design. In 2014 Paige Novick was inducted into the Council of Fashion Designers of America. She is the winner of the 2015 Fashion Group International Rising Star Award for Fine Jewelry.
PHYNE by Paige Novick is currently carried in luxury retailers worldwide, including Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue, Fivestory, Reinhold, Tsum Russia, Moda Operandi, and Lane Crawford.