A boutique PR agency, Purple is looking for enthusiastic interns to join its fledging fashion team.
This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for New York Fashion Week experience. You will get an insight into the running of a thriving boutique PR agency and will gain hands on experience in luxury PR & marketing.
Based in downtown New York, Purple represents a number of global fashion brands, including SIMON MILLER, Siki Im, Chiara Ferragni, Paul Andrew, V Magazine, Mara Hoffman, Superdry, Monreal, Louis Leeman, DITA, M Martin, Jonathan Cohen.
You will be a hard-working, flexible, proactive candidate who is enthusiastic, works well within a small team and has a strong interest in Fashion. Previous Fashion Week experience recommended not required but an understanding of the industry is vital. There is also an opportunity to continue interning for the remainder of the semester.
- Available to intern 3-5 full days per week
- Professional and positive attitude
- Extremely well-organized and efficient, with strong initiative
- Strong computer skills including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Fashion GPS
- Prepping and assisting NY Fashion Week runway shows
- Managing daily sample trafficking, maintain and organize showroom
- Coordinating sample loans
- Going through glossy magazines and daily national newspapers for any fashion press coverage
- Scanning and formatting coverage
- Reporting send outs, coverage achieved and forthcoming coverage and collating coverage and data for monthly reports.