Reservoir is hiring! We’re a young retail company based in Los Angeles with one store location. We specialize in providing a unique retail experience, offering a mix of high-end women’s clothing, accessories and lifestyle goods. We’re looking for a Store Manager to manage day-to-day operations at our store.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Employee training and management
· Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results through weekly touch bases and quarterly reviews
· Scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results and weekly store meetings to review sales performance and update goals/ business improvement ideas
· Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
· Manages inventory and tracks incoming deliveries
· Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
· Develop system to run an inventory bi-monthly or quarterly
· Analyze weekly sell through reports to provide product feedback to buyers and vendors
· Assist with planning and executing in-store events, including any responsibilities involving outreach, setup/breakdown, coordinating and hosting
· Assist with execution of photoshoots for all advertising/outreach collateral, social media outlets, ecommerce, etc.
· Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and sales records
· Solidify store and brand presence in the area through networking
- Client Relations
· Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers
· Helps to maintain customer database
· Initiates and maintains contact with customers; reaching out with product suggestions
· Increase UPT and DPT goals by implementing client styling sales philosophy
· Offer courtesy services for top clients such as home visits, consignment packages, etc.
Education and skills required:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3+ years experience working in retail, preferably in a manager or assistant manager role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Reservoir Store Hours: Tuesday - Sunday 11 AM to 6 PM
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.