SWG is a global brand development agency, specializing in creative strategies that engage audiences and catalyze business performance. Our partners are forward-thinking businesses who embrace new and authentic ways to inspire the people who matter most to them. We translate brand aspirations and business goals into versatile strategies that capture and monetize the attention of contemporary culture.Services include Communications, Entertainment and Experiences, Digital Marketing, Creative Services, Branded Content, Digital Design + Development.
The candidate for this role should possess a strong interest in fashion, business development, and our multi-platform service offering, as there will be various strategic initiatives he/she may support which go beyond the traditional administrative tasks. We are looking for a self-motivated candidate eager to learn about the business from the ground up.
Resumes should be sent to HR@starworksgroup.com.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Calendar Management: Schedule appointments, set priorities, and manage shifting needs with accuracy
- Prepare detailed daily itineraries, and remain updated on CEO's priorities on a daily basis
- Prepare and arrange CEO's meetings, calls, events, and travel arrangements
- Manage incoming correspondence, prioritize, and respond independently when appropriate
- Act as a coordinator between Executive, departments and global offices; setting and managing agendas and deadlines
- Assist with pitch presentations, assembling assets and researching prospects
- Special projects, as directed
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in regards to all matters and documents
- Represent the CEO and global company with poise and professionalism, ensure excellent relationships and interactions
- Strong knowledge of the fashion industry (designers, stylists, brands, collaborations, tastemakers)
- Interest and understanding of Creative/Contemporary/Pop Culture and Fashion, Music, Entertainment, Art & Design, Technology, Sports, Wellness and Food
- Time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Calm under pressure, deadline oriented, strong attention to detail
- Ambitious and resourceful with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels both internal and external
- Highly reliable with a strong sense of accountability
- Bachelor degree required