The Arrivals is seeking a Social Media Intern to help with content and community engagement across our social media channels. We are a growing team seeking a dependable, intelligent, efficient, talented and creative Social Media intern to work directly with the Community Manager and Creative Director.
- Work directly with Community Manager and Creative Director, assisting in the maintenance and optimization of our social media channels
- Help grow and engage community on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Help with content creation for social media channels.
- Research influencers and brands to grow our social media presence.
- Must live in NYC/Metro area
- Available at least three days/week (10AM-6PM)
- Competent and efficient with Microsoft Office, Google Mail and Calendar, & Photoshop
- Knowledge of Illustrator is a plus. Experience in Photography or Graphic Design is preferred.
- Lives in the Internet: Always-on social media channels and email. Obsessed checker of Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, email, etc…
- Positive, energetic attitude, welcome challenges, possess creative problem-solving skills and high-level/big-picture thinking.
- An overall eagerness to learn about social media best practices, community management, and digital content.
This role offers an exciting opportunity, as we are a new company and doing things differently, welcoming new and unorthodox ideas. We want our Social Media intern Intern to be an active and collaborative member of our team. We are looking for someone who gets it and is willing to bring their skills and hard work to the table to help us build a truly great and successful brand.
Please contact us at email@example.com with your resume, examples of your work that relate to our brand and a short cover letter.
Created by industry outsiders with a shared passion for creating the highest quality products and design, The Arrivals is a premier NYC based outerwear brand founded in the pursuit of redrafting outerwear. The Arrivals has no physical stores, no middlemen driving up prices and no markups. Instead, we carefully craft each of our outerwear pieces and sell them exclusively at THEARRIVALS.com. Steadfast on design rooted in architecture and product design, perfected fit and irreverent materiality, we are a brand doing outerwear staples and retail differently.
Join the movements at THEARRIVALS.com