The Co Report is an emerging, but rapidly growing, media company that delivers nonstop information and inspiration. Since the summer of 2015, The Co Report has shifted its focus to unifying black women from all over the globe to a single destination where fashion, beauty, lifestyle, health and fitness, economics, politics and culture can be discussed.
The Co Report is looking for talented editorial and social media superstars to join our team. The writers will contribute viral worthy articles on an array of topics such as fashion, beauty, health/fitness & travel. Editorial interns will have the opportunity to interview industry influencers and will assist in finding shoppable products and new designers. Social media interns will be responsible for growing its social media accounts, engaging with its followers, monitoring analytics, assist in developing creative social media campaigns and posting on related blogs and forums.
Both, social media and editorial interns, will be required to attend and cover industry related events within their residing city.
Please email the following information below to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Editorial” or “Social Media” in the subject line.
- A summary of your background. Include details on what makes you interesting and your experience with writing or social media
- Writing topic of interest and why
- Photography/graphic design samples (Not a deal breaker)
- Writing samples/links to your work
- Describe what it means to be "Unapologetically Black/African"