Veronica Beard is an elevated American sportswear brand that strikes the balance between classic and cool. It offers a modern perspective on iconic staples and results in a ready to wear collection that is hardwired for real life. Sisters-in-law Veronica Miele Beard and Veronica Swanson Beard launched their eponymous brand in the Fall of 2010 with their signature dickey jacket. Their collection of perfectly designed essentials blends designer aesthetic with both wearability and ease, providing a versatile look for the woman who is trying to do it all.
Veronica Beard is sold in Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Intermix, and an additional 150 + stores globally. We are looking for wholesale sales interns who are available in assisting the Sales team from February to May 2016. The duration of the internship is flexible depending on the candidate. As a Top 10 Finalist for CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund, there are a lot of future opportunities at Veronica Beard.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and eager to learn. Applicants must have a love of fashion, be organized, detail oriented and proficient in excel. Hours are from 9-6 pm in the Chelsea area of NYC. Candidates should be flexible on timing as some days might be subject to change.
The internship will offer invaluable insight and experience into the fashion industry and will include the following responsibilities:
- Assisting our PR team with February Fashion Week
- Assisting at model casting
- Managing guest lists for Fashion Presentation
- Pulling for Celebrity Dressing
- Assisting our Sales team during Fall 2016 Sales campaign:
- Preparing and maintaining the organization of the showroom
- Dressing and styling showroom models
- Preparing the showroom for Department store and Specialty Store buying teams
Learn more about Veronica Beard on social @veronicabeard
To apply, please send your resume to Kelley Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.