WHO WE ARE
ZOÏ Agency, founded in 2000, is a PR Agency specializing in fashion, lifestyle, beauty and travel. With offices in New York and Montreal, these boutique offices provide each client full public relations services across the United States, Canada, and in major cities worldwide.
With a mission to foster client relations that nurture new ideas, innovation, and growth, ZOÏ Agency maintains a highly-curated roster of brands, working with designers and tastemakers that inspire and motivate the team to push boundaries and achieve further excellence.
We are looking for an intern for our New York office. The ideal candidate should be hardworking, extremely detail-oriented, and willing to challenge themselves by taking on new tasks. Initiative, strong work ethic and a drive to excel will be highly regarded.
- Support PR Coordinators and Account Managers in their daily activities
- Assist with organization and execution of events and seasonal press previews
- Track publications and websites for editorial credits
- Create press clippings
- Maintain the organization of the agency’s showroom
- Assist with sample trafficking
- Assist entire staff with general administrative duties
- Enthusiasm for fashion, travel and culture
- Knowledge of key online and print fashion publications
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to work with professionalism and punctuality in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Mac operating system and Microsoft Office
- Intermediate Photoshop skills and experience
Please send resumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.