Banjo & Matilda is an Australian e-commerce luxury lifestyle brand best known for our luxury cashmere knitwear. The brand was established in 2010 solving the founders’ frustration of trying to find luxury cashmere which was still beautiful but more relaxed and accessible than the traditionally conservative luxury brands. By partnering with cashmere yarn producers in inner Mongolia where 98% of the worlds cashmere originates, and small, family owned specialist factories in China where there is a deep knitting expertise and where the most elite luxury brands produce their knitwear, and then selling online direct to our customers we have been able to avoid the typical costs of the wholesale mark-up -- delivering beautiful product of the highest quality at an accessible price point previously not possible. In addition to our e-commerce focus, we are stocked in key department stores such as Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, ShopBop, Matchesfashion.com and others to help promote the brand.
The company has just launched in the United States and is building a team of like minded entrepreneurial and talented people.
Based in Santa Monica, California, the Digital Marketing Director role responsibilities are:
- Oversee and execute B&M’s global digital marketing growth strategy
- Set and manage budgets for E-commerce marketing
- Plan and manage the full marketing calendar
- Enhance the brand and build brand awareness
- Track & Grow key metrics
- Build an e-commerce team from the ground up
- Oversee outsource providers
- Work in lock-step with product design, logistics, finance & customer service
- Initiate and manage commercial partnerships
Will have minimum 3 years digital marketing experience in apparel — preferably luxury or premium fashion. Proactive, positive, organized, creative and analytical are the key personal qualities which will work well for this role and the company.
The Compensation: Disclosed upon application
Contact: Ben Macpherson at email@example.com.