JOB: Personal Assistant to Founder/Creative Director,
Banjo & Matilda is an Australian luxury lifestyle brand best known for our luxury cashmere knitwear. The brand was established in 2010 and is stocked in major retailers such as Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Shopbop and Matchesfahion. Their HQ is in Santa Monica, Los Angeles.
- Work closely with CD to plan, manage and keep up-to-date calendar of events and deadlines across Production, Design and Marketing
- Act as liaison between Founder and CEO and other team members to facilitate communication and updates about Design/Production department
- Assist with trend research and development pipeline in Design department
- Liaison with major retail buyers from Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Shopbop, Matches, and others on behalf of the CD.
- Liaison with off-shore factories and yarn suppliers, managing deadlines for delivery of samples and new collections
- Assist w production of e-com and campaign photoshoots
- Liaison and assistance with PR and social media contacts
- Booking of travel and hotels
- Administrative tasks that pertain to CD being organized and kept up-to-date
- Assist with personal tasks as needed by a working mother with 2 small children
About the Candidate:
- Must have an innately positive and “can-do” attitude with sunny disposition
- Enthusiastic and excited to sit across every aspect of the fashion industry
- Must be well organized and not get overwhelmed with many ‘balls-in-the-air’
- Must be able to work under pressure, constant deadlines, and the wearing of many hats
- Exceptional level of written and verbal communication skills
- High level of loyalty and discretion in both personal and business
- At least of one-year of Executive Level support role
- Some level of qualification in fashion studies or business preferred
- Interest in the fashion industry essential
Please send your resume to: email@example.com.