Our client, a contemporary resort wear fashion company, is seeking a Women’s Account Executive based in NYC.
- Responsible for selling the Women’s division’s line of products to department and specialty stores
- Communicate the brand’s position in the market to potential clients.
- Prepare for market appointments, schedule appointments and present the collection to clients.
- Ability to project and achieve sales targets.
- Communicate and work closely with merchandising and design departments to communicate the product needs for the division.
- Attend relevant trade shows seasonally (both in/out of state)
- Plan regional sales trips to visit existing and potential clients.
- Over 3 years’ experience as an Account Executive in Resort in wholesale sales
- Experience working with major department stores and quality specialty accounts
- Proven record of closing sales and maintaining relationships
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Work well both independently and in a team environment
- Highly proficient in MS Office, Excel
Please send resumes to: email@example.com. While PCG appreciates all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your application. We look forward to hearing from you!