Exposure is an international public relations agency with offices in London, New York and Tokyo. Our goal is to connect the dots between brands, cultures and consumers. By partnering with our clients, we position them to succeed in this new era. Our New York office contains dynamic, creative and collaborative teams of specializing in: women's and men's fashion, consumer goods, beauty, and spirits. Exposure accomplishes the extraordinary by working together to serve all of our clients’ needs from brand strategy, marketing, media relations, events and promotions. We aim to positions our clients to gain maximum exposure possible, via editorial placement, event press, celebrity affiliation and social media postings.
About the Opportunity:
Exposure offers a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do. We are seeking self-motivated, hard-working and enthusiastic candidates who will gain valuable experience and practical industry knowledge.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to: developing and maintaining media lists via Cision, monitoring client placements, managing sample requests from the Showroom via Fashion GPS, filling in monthly reports for clients, assist with research for new and existing client opportunities and event coordination.
- The Internship program will commence on ASAP and will run until May.
- Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Interns will receive an unlimited monthly MetroCard.
- This is an unpaid internship. Interns will gain hands-on experience in exchange for college credit.
- Interns will have the opportunity to be mentored by a university professor on crucial skills in the PR industry.
- The ideal candidate should be studying communication and/or marketing.
- Applicants should be comfortable speaking on the phone and interacting with industry professionals
- Has had past internships in the media relations field.
- Comfortable using Macs
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Key Note, Google Docs.
- Rising juniors or seniors
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Superior multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Able to stay late if needed.
Our internships are fiercely competitive with a limited number of positions available. Please submit resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com.
For more information please visit our website at www.america.exposure.net.