Freschstyle’s team of fashion stylists and expert closet organizers are looking for new interns to join their team ASAP. Qualified candidates must be driven and dedicated individuals who have a desire to learn the ropes of styling.
Will be a great learning experience!
Freschstyle is a personal styling and closet organizing company in NYC. The Freschstyle team has a handful of high-profile clients and was voted by New York Magazine as best closet organizing company in NYC.
CovetCloset is the company's charity initiative. The Freschstyle team works with their clients to identify barely worn clothing and then resells the items with up to 40% going to a charity of the consignor’s choice. This facet of our business gives women the opportunity to shop a collection of designer items from some of New York’s most coveted closets at a fraction of the price.
- Full or part time student eligible for school credit
- Available 2-3 days a week
- Driven, proactive and dedicated individuals who can embody the company’s vision and culture
- Interest for fashion and some experience in the industry
- Self-starters who apply a high level of effort and attention to detail in whatever is asked
- Highly organized and excellent at multi-tasking- Excited and eager to work in fast-paced environment
- Positive energy
- Knowledge of NYC (very helpful)
- Proficient computer and social media skills
*This is an unpaid internship, but means for public transportation will be provided*
- Assist in client shopping and closet consultations
- Assist with clothing pulls for client appointments
- Pick-up and return clothing
- Organizing and maintaining showroom and Covetcloset
- Researching fashion trends and consignment items
- Entering incoming inventory into spreadsheet
- Running errands
To apply, please send your resume to Lindsay at Lpasco@freschstyle.com.