Harshman was launched in 2015 with a simple idea: to create a discreet brand with a down-to-earth aesthetic, offering simple, well-cut clothes in quality fabrics. We saw that there has been a gap in the market for grown-up fashion; for contemporary, effortless, laid-back fashion — not classic. We design and ethically manufacture collections for women who want less and better clothes in their life. We work hard every day to keep our product refined, versatile and honest.
Harshman currently partners with retailers — from a high-end boutique in Los Angeles to an inspiring lifestyle store on the beach in the Hamptons — to deliver the designs, experiences and brand story that make Harshman the prominent women's shirting brand in America.
Harshman is currently seeking a Sales Rep who:
- is based in Los Angeles or New York,
- has existing client list with major boutiques and retailers,
- has proven, successful, contemporary womenswear wholesale sales experience,
- preferably has 2+ years' sales experience in a showroom/agency environment,
- strong industry and business acumen,
- is able to work from home but also travel to assigned accounts up to 70% of the time,
- is able to travel to trade shows and sales meetings,
- is going to communicate account issues, future business opportunities, etc. to sales management via sales meetings, conference calls, phone, etc.,
- is going to communicate product issues to head designer (who constantly travels around the world searching for the finest fabrics) via email, phone, etc.
- has strong sense of the fashion industry and trends in the marketplace,
- is able to prepare, plan and deliver clear and persuasive sales presentations.
To apply please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org