We’re fast paced, organized and forward thinking. We are looking for a motivated team player who is a highly organized self-starter with a strong interest in learning the ropes of lifestyle and culture PR. Ability to think and act fast is essential.
This is a paid internship and offers room for growth within the company.
- Manage office administration and organization
- Clip and track press
- Assist with client research
- Event assistance and preparation
- Coordinate travel and transportation for senior team
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing, or a related field
- Excellent writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to be a team player – a positive, can-do attitude is a must!
- Understanding of media landscape, cultural trends and how they relate to our clients
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and manage tasks while meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation
- Previous PR Internship experience is preferred
To apply, please send your resume to Internship@johndoehub.com