Part-time Sales Associates
Location: New York, NY: Union Square, Upper East Side
Journelle is a lifestyle lingerie store, designed to provide women with lingerie that matches their own sense of inner and outward beauty. The Journelle flagship store is located near Union Square, with a second store in SoHo and a third in the Upper East Side. Journelle carries lingerie ranging from affordable to considerably more expensive, from U.S. and International brands such as Chantelle, Cosabella, Heidi Klum, Huit, and Mimi Holliday.
Store Associates will be responsible for driving store performance and for building an unparalleled reputation for customer service. We’re looking for energetic, proactive team players with excellent communication skills and the desire to grow with our company. Experience with lingerie, or at least a passion for it, is a must.
Key responsibilities include delivering exceptional customer service, processing and increasing sales, strategizing and maintaining successful visual merchandising, and creating and maintaining excellence in store operations.
The right candidate will possess:
- Prior customer service and sales experience with quality retailers (2 years minimum)
- College degree (preferred)
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently
- Drive to provide the best possible experience for customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Desire to grow with a dynamic, entrepreneurial company
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Extensive product training and personal development
- Unparalleled growth opportunities
If you're interested in joining our team, please send a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com indicating New York Sales Associate in the subject.
We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability of qualified individuals who can perform their essential duties with or without a reasonable accommodation, or any other legal protected status protected by law.