Kara Ross New York, the fine jewelry and accessories boutique on Madison Avenue has an opening for a store manager. Hourly rate + generous commission.
- Drive sales and obtain sales goals through excellent customer service and clienteling
- Demonstrate brand and product knowledge during all interactions with customers
- Participate in company initiatives involving selling, service, stock, visual merchandising, etc.
- Analyzing sales figures while creating and obtaining goals through formal & creative methods
- Keeping store beautifully merchandised and clean at all times in line with company standards
- Follow all company policies and procedures to ensure operational excellence
- At least 2+ years of specialty retail experience;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Passion for our brand and customer service;
- Knowledge of fashion industry and competitive market;
- Sales & customer service driven with ability to invent ways of selling more effectively;
- Experience in visual merchandising & upkeep;
- Fluency in English required;
- Passion for fine jewelry and gemstones a plus.
FULL AND PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.