Company: Krupp Group
Title: Digital Media Account Executive
Position Reports To: Digital Media, Director
Basic Function: Support the Digital Media team with proactive outreach for accessories, fashion, jewelry clients and lifestyle accounts. Account Executive will be responsible for managing existing and cultivating new relationships with online influencers and outlets through giftings, showroom loans, Sponsored posts and Fashion Week programming. This role will be responsible for submitting media lists for giftings to clients, conducting outreach for influencer selections as well as liaising with the clients on product availability and order submission. The Account executive will contribute to each client’s monthly report with an update on the Digital team’s efforts. This role will be tasked with forging new relationships with vendors and third party agencies that would help support our scope of services including but not limited to social platforms, Digital Marketing agencies, and new affiliate networks. The Account Executive will also be responsible for pitching and facilitating product placement around holidays and trends. Part of these pitching efforts will include key moments such as the Couture show, GEM show, Fashion Week, Mother’s Day, etc.
Responsibilities also include supporting the Director with constant communication with Jewelry, Accessories and Fashion team to support their initiatives and proactively suggest ways to scale clients in the digital/social space. Responsibilities include representing the team on various client calls and meetings with updates as it pertains to Digital. Maintain activity tracker for ongoing status of items to proactively update the Director. Explore new opportunities in the blog space beyond traditional Fashion Blogs to pitch clients for coverage.
Prepare and execute social media 101 best practices training for new clients which includes customized list of targets to follow (stylists, editors, partners, outlets, bloggers and influencers), blank content calendar, blank engagement report and overview deck on each social platform and ways to optimize each channel.
- Maintain existing relationships while cultivating new ones with online influencers and blog outlets through sponsored posts, giftings, showroom appointments and Fashion Week initiatives.
- Identify new opportunities in the digital space with influencers, outlets and platforms; working to grow our Master List of contacts in various areas of the online/blogger space.
- Proactively prepare monthly reports on behalf of the Digital department with approval from the Director.
- Prepare and execute Social 101 trainings with new clients, walking them through best practices for each channel, who to follow and how to map out content and optimize posts.
- Work with the Jewelry, Accessories, Celebrity and Fashion teams to follow the current relevant editors, stylists, celebrities and outlets on Krupp Group’s social channels while media shifts occur rapidly.
- Proactively execute approved gifting initiatives for all blogger programs. Identify targets for client approval, get product availability, conduct outreach to influencers, place order with client by given deadline and work with Coordinator for fulfillment, monitoring and press clippings.
- Spearhead all sponsored post initiatives: create decks for client approvals, identify talent, negotiate rates, coordinate billing/invoicing with Finance director, gain client approvals on content prior to each post then send through placements and recap reports as needed.
- Support the internal departments on trend blasts and product placement opportunities with Digital influencers and blogs.
- Work with Director to develop and implement innovative digital press strategies for our clients
- Execute and monitor all special projects pertaining to the online space
- Proactively pitch story ideas & secure brand coverage (online)
- Create and distribute email blasts to promote new products, special events, etc.
- Research digital media, platforms, conferences, webinars and related industry news to keep the team abreast of notable information and propose client opportunities
- 3-5 years experience in Editorial/PR/ Social Media
- Inherent interest in Fashion and social media
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Well versed in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Apple computers, Cision and Keynote.
- Knowledge of social media listening tools and analytics including Google and Facebook analytics
- Candidate must be able to work with minimal direction and comfortable taking initiative
- Excellent writing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage several clients and their needs simultaneously
- Exhibit a positive team player attitude
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook and familiarity with Fashion GPS is preferred
- PR and or Agency experience preferred
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Digital Media Account Executive.