We are looking for a Junior Marketing / Ops. The position will initially be offered as a 4 month full-time preliminary period ($2500/month), with the intention for future full-time employment for the right candidate. The role reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Product Upload: Manage a team of 4-people and empower them to achieve timely and accurate listings. Update our site with the latest products using our backend interface. Develop processes to structure workflow of the team (internally and cross-teams)
- Customer Service: provide timely and fruitful responses to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Create a weekly newsletter for Trendlee, from idea to implementation with our design team
- Actively identify creative ways to merchandise our products, within newsletter and over the web
- Develop and grow our email marketing database (contest, promotion, etc)
- Coordinate marketing logistics (eg. printing, designs…)
Job Qualifications & Environment:
Ideal candidate should be a jack-of-all trades, organized, proactive, comfortable with managing large set of data via Excel and pay attention to details. Knowledge of handbags and/or ability to work on Photoshop is plus.
- Schedule: 5-days per week
- Duration: position initially offered as 4-months with real opportunity for conversion as full time role
- Location: New York City (close to Penn Station)
Trendlee/Rebagg is a fashion e-commerce startup. We purchase and sell pre-owned luxury handbags from people’s closets, resale stores and online, using incentivized freelance agents. This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with a fast-growing start-up and to write the future of collaborative luxury. This is a startup so candidates have to be comfortable with young companies and be nimble and entrepreneurial. Environment is fun and fast-paced. We want people who are keen to build something big and can work efficiently in a team.
TO APPLY: email your resume to email@example.com or directly on www.trendlee.com