Established in 2005, Marc Fisher Footwear is a leading manufacturer of today’s most coveted brands including GUESS, Ivanka Trump and Tommy Hilfiger along with Sigerson Morrison, Belle and the namesake brand – Marc Fisher.
Lead by an experienced executive team, the company is a full-service, product-driven fashion footwear company with talent and expertise in design, sales, manufacturing, distribution and marketing – all with dedicated and strategic direction for each brand within the portfolio.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Assist art director in creating visual content in line with brand guidelines to be used for ecommerce, social media, press, newsletters and other forms of marketing and communication.
• Contribute typography/design ideas for the season, image research, trends.
• Design web ready files for retailers and in house brands.
• Assist in preparing and organizing presentations and brand decks.
• Communicate with outside vendors to print booklets and posters, prepare press ready files for this purpose.
• Light retouching and image manipulation.
• Technical mastery – Solid design skills with 2-5 years’ experience (and a portfolio that reflects it). Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, interaction design, or related discipline. Experience designing for print, digital and web and identity. HTML coding a plus.
• Proficient knowledge in Mac OSX, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign required
• Organization & planning – Must be able to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects/deadlines. Plans, organizes, and schedules in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
• Intelligence – Strong problem solving skills. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
• Proactive – Resourceful and shows initiative. Has the desire to continuously improve skills and experience and a drive to push new boundaries. Identifies what needs to be done and does it before being asked or before the situation requires it.
• Efficiency – Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative organization environment. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
• Work ethic – Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
• Attention to detail – Exceptional eye for detail. Ensuring final projects and tasks are flawless by the time the customer sees it.
• Attention to communication – The ability to ensure information is passed on to others who should be kept informed. Strong client services and communication skills.
• Reliable – The entire team knows you will do what you commit to and what was asked of you.
• Updated portfolio required to apply
• Must be able to work immediately, Mondays and Thursdays 9-6pm
**FASHION EXPERIENCE A MUST** (Retail & Footwear Experience Preferred)
To apply, please send your resume to Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org.