In Support Of is currently seeking interns for the upcoming Spring 2016 season. Located in the Meatpacking District in NYC, our showroom features contemporary to designer collections from multiple new and upcoming womenswear designers. Interns will have access to all aspects of the fashion industry from wholesale, to press, buying, marketing and more. Please note this is an unpaid internship.
- Must be in NYC or able to commute to NYC 2 to 3 days a week
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel, Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge is a plus.
- Must be hard working and self-motivated
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must have strong problem solving skills and be very resourceful
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Merchandising, organizing, and maintaining showroom presentation
- Assisting with buying appointments
- Assisting with press pull requests
- Monitoring inventory
- Setting up and assisting at trade shows
Contact Rashaad at email@example.com.