High-End Sweater Label, NFP is seeking a Store/Sales Manager for its Nolita boutique. Candidates must have at least 5 years prior high-end retail store management experience in a boutique environment, and looking to become part of a dynamically growing company with tremendous growth potential. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person who is passionate about the NFP brand who has the drive and ability to help take it to the next level.
Sales and Service:
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Coach part-time sales associates on all levels of selling skills
- Communicate store and company information to associates
- Train and motivate sales associate performance through daily coaching, monthly check-ins and annual reviews.
- Work as part of a team to meet brand and store objectives
- Develop and manage store event strategy with designer and personally communicate with clients to share special store activity (phone and email): new product arrivals, in-store events, artist collaborations, seasonal promotions, etc.
- Experience working with retails and wholesale accounts a plus.
- Develop store merchandising strategy directly with designer
- Establish and mange inventory re-stock strategy for Flagship store
- Oversee and manage physical inventory count monthly
- Recruit sales associates for upcoming Pop up Shop events
- Plan and manage employee hours and schedules to meet business needs
- Oversee employee training
- Work with studio / head office to control inventory process
- Plan and execute store and company strategies: retail & wholesale
- Track and oversee that all phone and web sales are sent out on-time by sales team, and packaged according to company standards
- Store maintenance / Order supplies
- At least 5 years ‘Luxury Retail’ and / or ‘High End’ service environment experience
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent follow up phone, email and written communication skills a must.
- Exceptional people skills
- Strong Communication and inter-personal skills
- Enthusiasm and ability to build and maintain an environment which projects a high level of taste and sophistication
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Technically savvy
- Innovative thinker that will drive the NFP brand forward
- A quick learner with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities at once
- A team player, self-starter, punctual and reliable, organized and detail oriented.
- Flexibility and dependability with schedules including nights and weekends
- Ability to build, organize and motivate
- Prior experience building and maintaining strong wholesale relationships with new and existing higher-end specialty stores and designer boutiques
- Strong working knowledge of excel, word, and Mac literate a must. Quickbooks knowledge a plus
- Salary and terms based on experience.
- Full-time Position: Mon – Friday 10:30 – 7 (weekend flexibility a plus)
Please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org