We are a full-service hybrid public relations and digital media marketing firm in NYC representing a diversified and amazing roster of beauty, health and lifestyle clients. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a talented team with a reputable firm.
Our company is looking to hire an experienced Senior Account Executive who has strong relationships and an established list of contacts in beauty/ lifestyle/ health, with emphasis on HEALTH, and BEAUTY contacts.
The Senior Account Executive will manage multiple beauty and health accounts while reporting to the Account Director, PR Director and President. The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for securing press coverage, profiles and television segments, as well as account management, client relations, strategic & tactical execution for brand and product launches.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate client projects and deliverables, including product launches, press events and photo shoots, manage multiple projects with junior staff and communicate consistent status updates to PR Director and client.
- Aggressively pitch clients to national and regional media (print and online) and secure editorial placement, coordinate press opportunities and handle all press inquiries.
- Manage day-to-day account management, providing leadership to junior staff.
- Communicate with key client contacts to manage expectations, account activity and deliverables.
- Build strong media relationships, foster existing relationships and consistently source new contacts to build additional relationships.
- Measure account performance and team performance against brand calendars, to ensure client expectations are exceeded.
- Review status of all administrative activities and advises Account Director on such status.
- Manage and provide direction to any Account Coordinators on related team.
The Senior Account Executive position requires exceptional organizational and people skills, the ability to take charge, multitask, prioritize, and anticipate both client & internal needs.
- Qualified candidates must possess a college degree
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in public relations within an Agency setting, with ability to manage a junior team of staff, manage multiple projects and accounts simultaneously.
- Experience in beauty/lifestyle industry.
- Strong media relations skills and considerable experience interacting with press.
- Strong knowledge of public relations standards and practices.
- Exceptional writing skills and experience developing written press materials.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively and communicate effectively with a variety of team members.
- Excellent media contacts within the beauty and/or lifestyle category.
- Ability to plan and execute quickly and resourcefully.
- Strong communication, time management, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Social Media Savvy.
To apply, please send your resume to Applications0011@gmail.com.