Purple New York is looking for an experienced Account Manager for its Fashion division to join the agency. The Account Manager will play an essential role in supporting the assigned Account Director and Vice President of Fashion in the development and execution of: generating maximum brand exposure through creative product placement, profile features and launches. The Account Manager must have a genuine passion for developing brands, using true initiative in order to achieve exceptional results. Impeccable client liaison skills and an established network of key contacts (brands and press) are essential.
Reporting to the VP, the Account Manager’s responsibilities would include increasing awareness for all brands assigned to them. In this role the Account Manager will promote the different clients in all activities, campaigns, special projects, shows, presentations and events to the media and to develop and maintain relationships with key journalists and media within your assigned and designated market, acting as an ambassador for Purple.
- Proven experience in a managerial PR role within a luxury fashion environment
- Prerequisites include strong managerial and organisational skills - to oversee, manage, and develop all tasks and responsibilities set internally and by the client
- Demonstrate solid understanding of and ongoing interest in the luxury fashion industry
- A responsive and understanding approach to client management
- Creative and strategic thinker with strong relationships with senior editors within the fashion industry
- Able to identify communication opportunities through a pro-active approach
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced environment. Ability to work to tight deadlines. Excellent prioritizing and time management
- Discreet, professional and articulate, with excellent communication skills
- Extremely well-organised, methodical and efficient, with strong initiative
- Strong presentation & writing skills
- Having a visionary and opportunistic approach to new business development
- Show and Presentation experience essential
- Strong computer skills including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Fashion GPS
APPLICATION PROCESS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Job type: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: Dependent upon experience
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the United States
- Please send CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purple represents a variety of brands across different areas of expertise including beauty, fashion, lifestyle, hospitality, and music. Purple is independent in philosophy, attitude and operation—offering a boutique in-house approach, the strategic requirements of each client are individually tailored from the outset. Founded in London in 1998, Purple now has offices in London, New York City and Los Angeles. The agency’s services cover press relations, editorial procurement, cultural partnerships and programming, product placement, and high profile event management.
For more information please visit www.purplepr.com