ReQuest Model Management is looking for a dedicated intern to join our men’s division. Our boutique agency has been founded on developing and managing fresh talent. We represent leading talents such as, David Agbodji and Benjamin Eidem, where you can find our models gracing the runways of Givenchy to pages of Vogue Hommes. This is a great opportunity to work in the fashion industry, gaining a real understanding on how an agency operates. Intern will be working closely with booking agents and agency staff on a variety of day-to-day duties. Internship may lead to possible opportunity for advancement.
Must be available for at least 3 days a week! We can offer college credit along with travel stipend.
- Assisting booking agents and agency staff
- Submitting Models and Talent for Castings
- Calling models and talent to confirm and verify availability and follow-up on bookings, etc.
- Participating in agency open calls and model searches
- Assisting at fashion shows, photo shoots and special events for the agency
- Scheduling appointments for models and talent
- Data entry
- Answering Phones
- Other agency and office duties
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent Phone skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org