Company: Bill Blass
Position: National Sales Manager, Handbags
Bill Blass is looking for an experienced National Sales Manager, an individual who can develop, grow, and support new and existing accounts at high-end brick-and-mortar retailers department stores and specialty boutiques, E-tailers, and affiliate sites and apps. Candidates should be skilled at: sales and account management, communicating internally and externally, improving processes, and making changes when/where necessary.
We seek someone who has a well-established network of partnerships in the handbag retail industry, with senior-level contacts who readily takes their calls and meetings. The candidate must be well-liked by retail contacts and be able to work collaboratively with the Bill Blass team. We want a person up to the challenge of taking our brand to a new level of growth.
- Actively manage key accounts.
- Maintain regular (weekly) contact with retailers.
- Keep updated on sales trends and product needs.
- Align with Executive Management to set short-term and long-term sales plans.
- Meet or exceed revenue and margin objectives and goals by sustaining the highest level of drive and motivation among team.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales strategies against goals, taking into account ROI.
- Communicate issues, market challenges, and opportunities to Executive Management.
- Ensure consistent sales messaging across target accounts.
- Initiate new business development.
- Minimum of 5 years managing sales relationships with retailers.
- Experience using math to establish the benchmarks and minimums for key high-end Department stores and specialty stores.
- Full working knowledge of retail metrics.
- Expert interpersonal interactions including negotiating, selling, and presenting.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We will contact you directly if interested. Thank you for your application.
Bill Blass is an Equal Opportunity Employer