bluma project is a global jewelry and accessories brand. We produce things with artisan groups in developing countries and sell to large accounts and specialty stores around the world. Our clients include Anthropologie, Free People and Calypso St. Barth among others. Great for a current college student or recent graduate who wants to get fashion and studio experience.
- Assist in jewelry sample-making
- Tagging and packing jewelry and bags for shipments
- Data entry
- Assist in set-up and breakdown of tradeshows
- General assisting in all studio tasks
- Assisting in selling if qualified
- Must have experience making things by hand or able to learn things quickly.
- Must be highly organized, able to prioritize and manage tasks while meeting tight deadlines.
- Work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel and basic Photoshop skills.
- Must be neat and personable.
- Able to provide references.
Position is 3 days a week.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.