Company: Confidential "Boutique Fashion and Lifestyle PR Firm"
- Outreach to celebrity stylists for earned celebrity and influencer dressing opportunities behalf of fashion clients
- celebrity dressings including formulating outreach lists, putting together look books, sourcing selects, delivering pieces, and ensuring timely returns
- Work with fashion team to mange showroom including organization and stocking
- Help talent partnerships team organize paid dressings opportunities and other paid talent activations as needed
- Help secure celebrities and influencers for additional earned opportunities for non-fashion clients (hospitality, lifestyle, etc.)
- Manage messengers and shipping for all celebrity packages
- Staff celebrity events as needed
- At least two years of public relations, marketing, celebrity, or agency experience
- Bachelor degree in communications, marketing or related field preferred
- Must be detailed oriented, highly motivated, team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment, positive attitude, and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills are a must
- Must be willing to travel and work weekend and night events
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.