BPCM LA seeks bright, motivated individuals with strong multi-tasking abilities for immediate Spring internship opportunities beginning March/April 2016. BPCM represents a full range of luxury menswear, womenswear and accessories clients as well as beauty clients. Our interns help the PR teams across all accounts.
BPCM’s internship program is a great way to gain real hands on experience and professional exposure to the fashion business and community. The internship program is designed to provide motivated and interested students with knowledge of our industry. Our goal is to provide our interns with a meaningful, educational and fun experience. Candidates should have a strong interest in fashion and culture. The ideal intern is computer savvy, informed about news and has the ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment. The candidate must have strong communication and writing skills and must be comfortable dealing with all levels of staff and clients. Previous PR/Marketing internships preferred.
Recent VIP Placements:
- Taylor Swift in Alexandre Vauthier // Vanity Fair Oscar Party
- Lily Aldridge in Alexandre Vauthier // Vanity Fair Oscar Party
- Emma Roberts and Gwen Stefani in Yanina Couture // Vanity Fair Oscar Party
- Kate Hudson in Jennifer Meyer Jewelry // Kung Fu Panda Press
- Rihanna in Brian Atwood Heels // Brit Awards
Recent VIP Events Coordinated by BPCM:
- Chanel “I Love Coco” Backstage Beauty Lounge
- Audemars Piguet Rodeo Drive Store Opening
- Longchamp x Jeremy Scott Anniversary Party
- Brian Atwood “Pumped” Release Party
- Ferragamo Rodeo Drive Store Opening
Your responsibilities during your internship will include (but are not limited to):
We are currently on the search for driven, meticulous, committed and self-starting candidates – fashion obsessed and passionate about PR - to join the Spring/Summer 2016 Intern Team! All interns must be available a minimum of . Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to -- sample trafficking, front of house operations, sending out samples to major publications, and assisting editors and stylists with pull appointments.
To qualify for our internship program you must:
- Be able to start March/April 2016
- Be available a minimum of 3 days a week (9-6pm)
- Be available for a 4 month commitment or a semester
- Must be enrolled as a full time student (minimum 9 units/credits per semester) or be a recent college graduate (within one year)
- Our internships are unpaid, however you may apply for college credit