Bradbury Lewis represents a select group of innovators in the fields of fashion, art and design. Known for a cultivated eye and point of view, the dedicated team garners excellent results for their roster of clients.
With every aspect of growth and development, Bradbury Lewis offers clients thoughtful and fresh ideas on strategy, special projects, innovation, branding, marketing, event production, as well as editorial feature and product placement.
Bradbury Lewis seeks an eager and enthusiastic candidate to join a talented team of hardworking public relations professionals. He or she is the ultimate self-starter, detail-oriented and meticulous with a willingness and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The Office Administrator will roll up his or her sleeves, overseeing the day-to-day office organization and working on behalf of Patrick Bradbury and a roster of high-profile, forward-thinking clients. He or she will be responsible for fulfilling daily sample trafficking and returns and collection maintenance via Fashion GPS. The candidate must have a vested interest in seeing tasks through with a resourceful, intuitive and thorough approach. Creating a strong working relationship with the account team while communicating effectively is vital to his/her success.
- Work as showroom and returns contacts, keeping detailed calendars of sample deliveries and pick-ups
- Manage all billing with our bookkeeper
- Upkeep the BL website and office
- Create an officewide calendar for collection movement
- Organize and manage client mailings and gifting projects
- Create look books and links for all client collections/samples
- Manage aspects of sample trafficking with Junior Account Managers and Account Executives
- Inventory, organizing and merchandising client stock and samples
- Handle requests from clients for production and sales pulls with complete ease
- Be on-hand and willing to play integral role in any/all agency events and Fashion Week responsibilities
- Work hand-in-hand with agency owner and senior account team members to upkeep office.
- Oversee and hire interns
- Public relations agency or in-house experience
- College degree
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- General knowledge of Fashion GPS
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Attention to detail and organization
- Ability to be productive, resourceful, work independently and take initiative
- Open to growth and taking on a variety of administrative and account responsibilities
- Familiarity with wide range of traditional and social media platforms
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.