Headquartered in Beverly Hills and New York, B|W|R has waged innovative campaigns aimed at consumer and business audiences for more than 35 years. Our core competencies extend to fashion/beauty, lifestyle, retail and consumer brands, entertainment, corporate communications, technology and special events. Within these categories are specialties such as hospitality, product launches, film and television content, and the representation of more than 200 talent and music personalities. We are a brand hothouse nurturing individualized client growth.
- At least 2 years of PR agency experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with fashion & beauty clients
- Creative, energetic and proactive personality
- Team player and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be adept at handling numerous responsibilities at once
- Great media relations (specifically with online/bloggers is a plus)
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Cision database
- Strong verbal and written pitching skills.
- Proactively seek media opportunities for clients
- Be able to create interesting and timely pitches, and continue to think of new angles and opportunities for different clients
- Assist in coordination of all necessary materials for client meetings, calls, etc.
- Maintain and update account files; monitoring for placements, clipping, monthly client reports, maintain media grids
- Day-to-day client support; accommodating and anticipating their needs; responding in a timely and efficient manner
- Play key role in account activities including special events, desk sides, media relations, program implementation, etc.
- Active participation in client meetings and conference calls
- Be able to communicate effectively in all written and verbal reports.
- Management of Interns workflow and help with time management
To apply, please email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Account Executive Application.