by boe is looking for an account executive who is a collaborative, passionate, motivated, hard-working individual and thrives in a small business environment. You will be highly organized, self-motivated and a creative thinker with a flexible, positive attitude. You have established relationships within the domestic market to bring onboard. An excellent knowledge of comparable brands, social and fashion trends, an aesthetic sensibility and solid merchandising skills will be great assets to us. Your role is to maintain and grow existing business as well as establish new accounts and markets.
Japanese speaker and experience with the Japanese market is an extra plus.
- Develop sales strategies according to annual budgeted sales goals. Ensure that they are specific, measurable, achievable, results focused and time framed.
- Develop action plans based on sales strategies.
- Achieve quarterly/annual sales goals.
- Develop and manage relationships with all accounts with emphasis on major accounts that provide 80% of annual revenue. Maintain good communication and ensure that they are satisfied with the product, deliveries and service.
- Propose specific initiatives for major current accounts based on sales volume and product mix
- Source and obtain new business opportunities.
- Maintain and update sales analysis and provide to management for discussion on direction and opportunities.
- Ensure that existing and target accounts receive appropriate market week and trade show information.
- Create and maintain line sheets in line with brand aesthetics.
- Work with with accounts on merchandising the brand utilizing POS and other brand assets
- Stay current with market trends and provide direction for strengthening brand presence and positioning.
- Collaborate with Social Media manager on initiatives to drive sales to e-commerce site and strengthen online brand presence.
- Merchandise trade shows and show room.
- Manage preparation for and attend trade shows.
- Work with designer and production manager to determine target pricing on new collections.
- Maintain customer database and enter sales orders into system.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: $55,000 to $75,000 annually (plus commission).
- Vision Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
To apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About By Boe Ltd:
by boe ltd. is a small but established business with a passionate, can do, team oriented environment. We are located in Industry City, Brooklyn, a growing community of creative companies. Our studio is light filled, airy and a comfortable work space with friendly neighbors. We offer a pension plan and health insurance. Salary plus commission package based on experience.