Chikimiki is a New York based high-end womenswear label, produced and designed in Manhattan, the brand’s aesthetic is whimsical while having an ethical side. The internship provides a learning & interactive experience for individuals seeking careers in fashion media.
SOCIAL MEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS INTERN
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, how the participants of each platform use and engage, and how each platform works uniquely.
- Excellent written and communication skills, an ability to generate original and interesting content, writing articles for the blog section.
- An ability to carry out extensive research with regards to upcoming fashion events, store openings and potential collaborations with industry professionals.
- A creative thinker who understands the brand’s DNA and can engage the target market.
- Working knowledge of SEO including keyword research is a plus.
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
- Ability to create interesting layouts and imagery for social media and blog content.
- Experience in designing layouts and typography for websites.
- Light retouching and image manipulation.
This is an unpaid internship. Interns will gain hands-on experience in exchange for college credit.
These positions are for immediate hire.
Please submit resumes and work samples to email@example.com
You can visit our website www.chikimiki.com