Nestled into a cozy corner of the Upper East Side, Designer Revival, formally known as Designer Resale has been a neighborhood mainstay for almost 25 years. The boutique has been dressing the savviest women in New York City, and was founded by consignment pioneer Myrna Skoller, author of Miracle on 81st Street: Designer Resale a Girl's Dream. In 2015 new owner Tiffany Keriakos brings a fresh and exciting new look to the boutique, all while adhering to the vision the boutique has instilled for many years: making women feel beautiful.
Designer Revival is a high end consignment boutique that specializes in selling new and gently used designer and vintage clothing and accessories. Our style comes at an accessible price point, so everyone has the chance to feel glamorous. We have beautiful new pieces coming into the boutique every day, so with each visit, our clients have the chance to embark on a new treasure hunt. Each item at Designer Revival is hand-picked for its mint condition, quality, and style.
At Designer Revival, our team of stylists will work with clients to create luxurious looks whether they want on trend pieces or to keep with the classics. We offer fashion consulting services and are available to help style all occasions, from head to toe.
We are looking to hire a sales executive with at least 3-5 years professional retail sales experience.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Provide superior customer service in order to maximize sales and increase our sales profit
- Manage a team of 3-4 sales associates
- Train sales associates to use new POS system, to better sell, etc.
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor
- Help sales associates to understand and meet weekly sales targets
- Client outreach, must be comfortable reaching out to clients as you and your team will be given weekly sales targets
- Assist with store merchandising including the store windows
- Assist with additional store openings that are planned for Q4 2016 and 2017
- 3-5 years professional retail experience
- Must have passion for fashion and retail
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Must bring excitement to the work environment and have a professional presence
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and store personnel
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including evening and weekend shifts
- Knowledge an experience working in luxury retail a plus
- Knowledge and experience working in consignment is a plus
- Hourly rate plus commission
- deep discount for store merchandise
Please email resume to email@example.com with the title Designer Revival Sales Executive.