Editorialist is seeking a digitally savvy Designer to join the team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for collaborating with our team to plan and create concepts and designs. He/she must possess a sophisticated design aesthetic, keen understanding of digital/web/print design and an inherent interest in luxury fashion accessories.
Editorialist is a premier online magazine and boutique featuring the top edit in luxury accessories and fine jewelry which launched in February 2013. It was founded by two former editors of a top fashion publication, Kate Davidson Hudson and Stefania Allen. Both merging their creative, stylish and business personas into Editorialist, they were able to create the industry's only company dedicated solely to luxury accessories. With Editorialist's content-meets-commerce functionality, customers can shop the top edit of today's hottest accessories while browsing through the quarterly magazine issues.
- Assist with designing digital and print layouts for the online and print iterations of the magazine
- Designing and coding email marketing
- Maintaining backend of website
- Designing social media content
- Photographing products
- Image research
- SEO knowledge is a MUST
- Excellent graphic design and typography skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Dreamweaver, retouching, understanding of HTML/CSS
- 1-2 years experience
- BFA in Graphic Design or Digital Design or similar
- Experience working for a retail/fashion brand or ad agency is a plus
- Demonstrates skills in typography, layout design
- Proficient with Adobe CS6/CC
- Strong Communication skills -- written and verbal
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.