ELLE Magazine is seeking proactive and hardworking interns for their accessories department. Interns will work closely with the accessories assistant and respective editors. The best candidates will be hyper organized, neat, and motivated to work in a fast paced environment.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Christopher at email@example.com with ELLE Summer 2016 Internship as your subject when applying.
- Must be able to receive school credit from a US school only (This is an unpaid internship)
- Must be able to commit a minimum of 4 days a week
- Jewelry applicants must have previous experience working with fine jewelry.
- Sample Trafficking - Checking in samples as well as returning samples to the appropriate vendors
- Run-through Setup / Packing - Organizing the closet in a neat manner for the stylist to make edits. Packing up the samples for photoshoots
- Closet Upkeep - Organizing the closet with respect to working with high-end product
- Assisting the team with daily tasks such as expenses, mood boards, and photo archiving
The jewelry intern will have the same responsibilities as the accessories intern in addition to the below.
- Insurance Processing - Helping the assistant process Letter of Responsibilities and Certificate of Insurances.
- Handling very fine and costume jewelry