Eugenia Kim, the nation's leading luxury hat & hair accessory design company, is hiring an experienced Production Assistant.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a great Production team where you will be able to take your wholesale production experience to the next level. We have expanded into many new and exciting categories and our growth recently has been explosive. You will have an opportunity to see how a luxury accessories company produces its products both domestically and overseas.
The ideal candidate is extremely organized, detail-oriented, hands on, possesses strong Excel and Math skills and has DOMESTIC cut and sew production experience.
- Communicating daily with factories and in-house sewers to ensure timely delivery and quality product
- Negotiating with suppliers to ensure the most cost-efficient prices and timely delivery of supplies and materials
- Sourcing new factories, materials, trims
- Managing production & inventory spreadsheets on Excel and QuickBooks
- Quality control of all merchandise
- At times assisting with Shipping Manager to allocate production in order to meet deadlines
- Most communication w/ factories is on-site at the factories therefore you will need to be comfortable visiting / doing research in the garment district often on a daily basis. You must possess STRONG people/communication skills
- Must be extremely organized and able to multi-task
- MUST have 1-2 yrs FASHION production experience w/ either of the following: cut-and-sew hats or cut-and-sew garments. Previous experience with hand-knits, felt/straw hats, fur, hair accessories, belts & shoes is a major plus
- Working technical understanding and knowledge of cut-and-sew patterns
- Must have experience sourcing/costing
- Must have quality control experience
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Foreign language skills including Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean and Spanish also a plus
Please email us all of the following in PDF format only to email@example.com:
* Cover Letter & Resume
* Salary Requirements
Health insurance, matching 401K, PTO