With an innovative approach to luxury, Eugenia Kim marries clean, classic shapes with fresh, feminine modernity and a playful sense of wit. Bold colors, unexpected trims and high-quality materials are the signature elements that define the collection every season.
In 1998, after a bad haircut, Eugenia Kim created a feathered cloche to wear as a disguise. Boutiques in her downtown New York City neighborhood immediately took notice of the inventive design, and soon after, Barneys New York placed their first order. As a result, theEugenia Kim brand was born.
Launched as a millinery collection, the brand has since expanded its offering into other categories of soft accessories, including a diffusion line, Genie by Eugenia Kim. In 2004, Eugenia introduced her highly coveted footwear collection, which was later re-launched in 2014.
Headquartered and handmade in her New York City studio, Eugenia Kim is sold in luxury retailers such as Bergdorf Goodman, Saks Fifth Avenue, Harvey Nichols and TsUM, in addition to over 300 specialty boutiques worldwide. The brand is also regularly featured in top fashion publications and has developed a cult celebrity following.
Eugenia has been awarded the honor of 'Accessories Designer of the Year' by the CFDA.
We are looking to hire a full-time Website & Ecommerce Manager to oversee all aspects of our e-commerce business as well as to oversee all non-commerce related activities related to the upkeep of our website. You must work on-site at our Manhattan showroom. This position reports to the Director of Sales and Brand Development.
- Processing all web orders using QuickBooks, coordinating with the Production Department for the fulfillment of all web orders, handling returns and communicating with customers regarding all customer service related matters.
- Generating e-commerce selling reports and analyzing sell-throughs, customer behavior and patterns. Ability to use Excel for charting and extracting data, Pivot Tables for analysis.
- Populating website using content management platforms such as WordPress and BigCommerce. Utilize SEO content writing, and organization/management of image library.
- Understanding basic HTML/CSS coding, and making adjustments to website back-end as needed.
- Overseeing all technical website and e-commerce matters -- advance to IT and Web Development teams when necessary.
- Working with Sales, PR and Design to create web-generated email blasts/campaigns to increase online product sales.
- Working with PR & Marketing Manager to launch and a manage website blog, press section and utilizing other social media platforms to maximize web sales.
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Assisting with lookbook and season campaign production
- Bachelor's Degree with 1-3 years experience in ECommerce, Digital Marketing, Merchandise Planning or similar
- Experience working with apparel and/or soft accessories products. A big plus if you have NYC Fashion industry experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Google Docs and Adobe Suite
- Familiarity with Email Marketing Services, and working with FTP services
- Understanding of Selling Projections, Wholesale Budgets, Inventory Management and Project Management*Able to collaborate and work in a fast paced environment with a high level of autonomy
- Experience using Goals and Historical selling to make decisions, and identify business growth opportunities
- Graphic design experience is a plus
Please submit cover letter & resume in PDF format only along w/ salary requirements to email@example.com, subject line "Website & ECommerce Manager."