Bollare's Accessories Division is looking to fill a great entry-level position as the Assistant to the New York editorial team to start immediately.
We are looking for someone with PR internship or assistant-level experience, complemented by the drive to work hard and grow into a publicist. The candidate should have a general understanding of PR, be organized, be able to multitask and be skilled at time management.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, or Journalism. This is an entry-level position that works closely with Account Managers and Associate Director to fulfill client needs and maintain the showroom.
- Maintain the showroom and accessories closet
- Manage all accessory client inventories in the NY office
- Handle all sample trafficking for accessory brands in the NY office
- Manage the Accessories Team’s interns and help with Bollare’s internship program at large
- Track and monitor secured press for the Accessories Team
- Prepare press clippings to be serviced to clients
- Perform media research; ensure all media lists are up to date – frequent use of Cision and Fashion GPS
- Assist in all stages of preparation and execution for Accessories Division events
- Assist in suggesting product for editorial requests
- Assist in facilitating showroom pulls with editors and stylists
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of client and industry personalities
- High level of research skills
- Organized, efficient and resourceful
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Team player
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Cision and Fashion GPS is ideal
To apply, please send your resume to Anna@Bollare.com, subject line “Accessories Assistant”.
Bollare is a bi-coastally headquartered, full-service, fashion, beauty and lifestyle public relations firm. Between offices in New York and Los Angeles, Bollare works with brands across four verticals: celebrity seeding, digital seeding and consultancy and traditional editorial as well as events and brand partnerships.
Alle Fister, Bollare's Principal, was one of the founding employees at Shopbop, heading their PR and corporate communications for several years. About ten years ago, Shopbop was purchased by Amazon, Alle transitioned to start her own firm with Shopbop as the first client. Bollare has since grown to work with some of the best in the business across beauty, fashion and lifestyle clientele that includes the likes of MIKOH, Kevyn Aucoin, Smythe, Timberland, Vans, Volcom, among many others.