Illesteva is a boutique eyewear brand founded in response to a need for classic eyewear with a downtown New York aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a showroom intern to assist our wholesale department. This is a great opportunity for a hard working individual to gain extensive knowledge of the ins and outs of a rapidly growing fashion brand.
Ideal candidates are available three times a week and are able to start immediately for a minimum of 3 months.
Responsibilities may include:
- Organizing and maintaining proper presentation of the showroom/entrance areas
- Updating databases and maintaining filing systems
- Assisting in sample trafficking
- Assisting in showroom appointments and trade show preparation
- Helping with all ad-hoc office duties and administrative tasks
- Organized and detail oriented
- Demonstrates initiative and a sense of urgency
- Works well within a team and presents positive attitude in a work environment
- Ability to multitask and handle a fast – paced environment
- Currently enrolled in a college degree program
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator is a plus
To apply please submit a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line "Showroom Internship."