Illesteva is seeking a sales intern to assist in our wholesale department. This is a great opportunity for a hard working individual to gain extensive knowledge on the ins and outs of a rapidly growing fashion brand.
Ideal candidates are available three times a week and are able to start immediately for a minimum of 3 months.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting sales team by creating marketing packages and executing line sheets
- Assisting e-commerce team with order processing and customer service issues
- Researching potential stores
- Maintaining and merchandising showroom
- Assisting in showroom appointments and trade show preparation
- Helping with all ad-hoc office duties and administrative tasks
- Currently enrolled in a college degree program
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator is a plus
- Ability to work well within a team and present positive attitude in a work environment
- Ability to multitask and handle a fast-packed environment
- Ability to be resourceful and think outside of the box to solve issues
To apply please submit a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line "Sales Internship."