Isabel Marant is now hiring a Full Time Senior Sale Associate for her Uptown location. As part of Isabel Marant team you will be expected to help develop the brand with enthusiasm, dedication, creativity and style. Your job will be to ensure that each client's experience is inclusive and exceptional.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain a loyal client base, and retain customer loyalty by providing clients with personalized service.
- Capture and record client contact information in both personal client book and brand database
- Achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
- Facilitate the brand's high standards customer service, communicate the brand's aesthetic
- Assist in visual merchandising for the store based on global visual guidelines
- Apply and maintain the brand's procedures and policy at all times
- Lead by example
- 3+ year Luxury fashion retail experience
- Extensive customer service skills
- Strong styling and merchandising skills
- Be fashion savvy with impeccable presentation and good personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Be a team player
Candidates can send their application (cover letter and resume) by email, no phone calls!
Candidates must be legally authorized to work within the US.
Application not showing all requirements listed above will NOT be considered.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Senior Sales Associate Uptown”.
Isabel Marant is a French house of fashion founded in 1994 by designer Isabel Marant who’s known for her bohemian aesthetic and fervently coveted creations. The company distributes its products through a network of IM stores, department stores and multi-brand stores in France and worldwide.