JED is a designer knitwear brand looking for a talented Sales intern to join their team. The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of sales.
We are looking for a creative and driven individual to assist with the following activities:
- Helping to plan and manage sales events
- Assisting with sales appointments during market
- Initiating sales efforts in coordination with the Marketing ream
- Performing analysis of marketing and sales data
- Entering and updating contact information into contact data base
- Maintaining and merchandising the showroom
- Periodically assisting in press pulls
- Running sales errands as needed
- Assisting in day to day administrative operations
- Researching the existing marketplace and stay up-to-date on all trends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excel savvy
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite is a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of current fashion brands and trends
- Independent self-starter, curious, and motivated
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a commitment of a minimum of 3 full days per week. This is a non-paid internship and school credit is required. This is an ideal way to gain experience in a start-up design environment with industry experts.
Please submit your resume to Jonathan Burdin at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line "JED Internship"